Monday, August 18, 2008

Detached Retina (Update #4)

This is going to be a quick update, since the check-up with the doctor was quick. Essentially everything is good. The retina is completely attached and healing well. My eye feels great - no pain, redness or tearing. I still have blurred vision but that is due to not having a lens in my left eye. The doctor told me I could contact my regular eye doctor and be fitted with a contact lens to temporarily replace my lens until I can have surgery to replace the lens (which can't happen until three to four months following the last surgery). I have also been totally released for all normal activity without fear of causing more problems to my eye - that sure made me feel a lot better. I also am done with all eye drops. So basically I am back to normal (I know some of you are thinking I wasn't all that normal before), so at least to my normal self except for the blurriness.

Detached Retina (Update #5)

1 comment :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Normal is way over-rated, Mark :D

Glad to hear such great news.