Monday, January 26, 2009

Detached Retina (Update #10)

Today I had a follow-up visit with Dr. Wyant. It has been about a month since my last appointment. As far as I am concerned I don't really see much change in my vision - things are still pretty blurry when I close my right eye and try to see out of my left eye. Once the doctor finished all his tests and exams he informed me that I had a little bit of improvement in the vision. I guess my left eye is at 20/100. I don't have to return to the doctor until March 23 and I no longer have to put any drops in my eyes. I am also going to make an appointment to see my regular eye doctor to get my glasses changed - It has been a year and a half since I last had my glasses checked. I can't say that I am happy about the vision in my left eye but I at least I have some vision. The doctor thinks that I will continue to improve over time but by how much he wasn't sure.

Detached Retina (Update #11)

No comments :