Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day - November 4, 2008


Well I made my way to the polls this morning. I have been torn throughout this election and frankly I am glad that it is over. Tomorrow we can all move on and all those ads, phone calls and door-to-door campaigners will be history. I don't think I have ever put this much time and energy into researching an election. But I am glad I did - I feel like I made a very informed decision and I have an extremely strong feeling that things will change - and for the better. Obama wasn't my first choice in the primaries and when he won I wasn't sure if he would be the person I voted for today. Here is where all the research came in. I am not absolutely sure he is the right man for the job but with all the problems we have had for the past eight years I knew there was no way I could vote Republican. And after researching I came to the conclusion that with all the choices we had today (meaning all the Independents and Green Party candidates as well as the Democrat and Republican candidates) - he would be our best HOPE! Whatever the outcome is on November 4, 2008 it will make history! No matter what your opinion or political affiliation is I just hope that everyone gets out there and votes.

No comments :