Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Walk Down Canyon Road

Today I had a few errands to run and for a change I finished early. That gave me some free time to head over to Canyon Road and take a walk. I enjoy walking around Santa Fe to see all the art around town and Canyon Road is packed with public art. I park on Canyon Road as close to Paseo de Peralta as I can and begin my walk from there. I then walk as far as the Tea House and then turn around and head back to the car. The weather today was perfect for a Spring day in Santa Fe - the temperature was in the mid to high 50s and there was a gentle breeze. Extremely pleasant for a stroll down a beautiful road full of art. I don't usually go into any of the galleries, I enjoy the outdoor art much more. Anyway, I spent about an hour and a half walking and taking pictues - it was a perfect way to spend the afternoon. Here are a few pictures of the art I saw today.
















No comments :