Monday, August 10, 2009

Art Walk (August 2009)

Today was a very stressful day at work. After working nine and a half hours I needed to do something relaxing. So after work I headed to my favorite place to walk - Canyon Road. I love looking at all the art (and looking is all I can do - it is so expensive). Things constantly change and there is always something new to see. So I try to take a walk at least one a month and a lot of time I make it there two or three times a month. I ended up spending about an hour and a half walking up and down the street and I think I took about 115 pictures. I decided to make a slide show of the pieces I liked the most. So click on the picture if you would like to view the slide show. Now that I am home after that relaxing walk I feel much better. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments :