Tuesday, April 9, 2019

A Day in Leominster

After the awful flight and the long day yesterday I ended up sleeping from 8:00pm last night until 7:00am this morning. Thankfully, I feel much better and am ready for a new day. Around 8:00am Thomas and I went downstairs and we had coffee and breakfast with Dave and Deanne. After eating I worked on some blog stuff and photos. Later Deanne, Thomas and I went out and ran some errands and we did a little letterboxing. You can read about that at Letterboxing in Leominster. After running errands we returned to the house. We all had sandwiches for lunch and then Thomas went to take a nap and I did some reading.

When Thomas woke up we got some things packed and ready for our flight home tomorrow. Then we went downstairs to visit with Dave and Deanne. Deanne and I worked on a jigsaw puzzle for a while and just talked and relaxed. Around 6:30pm we went out for dinner and had a nice meal. After dinner we worked on the puzzle for a while and then we all turned in for the night. We have everything ready for our flight tomorrow. It will be good to be home. We had a great time but we are ready to see our dogs and sleep in our own bed.

No comments :