Friday, November 13, 2009

Date Night

It was a busy and stressful week for both Thomas and I. Work has been crazy for both of us and there were some things that happened at the beginning of the week that really upset me and I haven't been able to snap out of it. So anyway once the work day was over I called Thomas and asked if he wanted to go out on a date. He was all for it. So we met at home and fed the dog then we freshened up and headed out.

It was a simple night out but a very enjoyable one. We had dinner at the Plaza Cafe Southside. It is located near the Regal 14 Theaters. We sat and talked and relaxed. We talked about the week and then we talked about what we were going to do for Thanksgiving. And we also didn't talk. It was so comfortable and was a nice end to a crazy week. After dinner we decided to walk over to the theaters to see what was playing. We decided to see 2012. It was a pretty good movie, it kept my attention for the full 158 minutes. It was a bit melodramatic for my taste. If they wanted us to believe that this is what is going to happen on 12-21-12 then they should have made it a little more realistic. Anyway I still enjoyed the movie and I loved sitting next to Thomas in the theater. I also love when we have date night - it really helps to smooth out a rough week.

No comments :